The highlight for first four months of 2012 is that the median sales price for both residential homes and vacant land has gone up. Heres some other highlights….
• Residential Listings are up 23.5% in 2012 over the last four months of 2011
• Residential Pending sales are up 25% in 2012 over last four months of 2011
• Median sales price has increased .35% and a whopping 4% over the same four months Jan-April in 2011
• Average sale price $241,301 for Prescott and days on market 169
• Average sale price $138,658 for PV and days on market 116
• Land Sales up in 2012 43.41% over last four months of 2011
• Land pending sales up 70% over last four of 2011
• Median sales price has increased 20%
If you have been “sitting the fence” waiting to buy in Prescott, AZ – Don’t think, ACT! These stats are proof that if you wait much longer, you may not get the property you wan for the price you can afford.